Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's Good To Hear From You Again!

When we lived in Berwick, PA, there was one of the neighbor girls who spent quite a bit of time at our place. I guess you could say that she was kind of like a little sister to me. We would play games, do homework, ride bikes, etc. After we moved to Lewistown in 1996 - with the exception of a few letters - we pretty much lost contact. One day last week, Valeen called and talked to my parents. Of course I was at work and didn't get to talk to her. However, I did get an e-mail from her today. It was great to hear from her again after I don't know how many years!
This is not a current picture, but it was the most recent one I have. This was Valeen's senior picture from when she graduated from high school and she is now almost through law school!
Thanks For Dropping In!

No comments: