Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yes - I'm Still Alive!

Just in case you were wondering (and just in case anyone reads this), I wanted to let you know that I am still among the living!
It hasn't really been a case of being too busy to post anything on the blog - it's been a case of not really knowing what to say.
Work has returned to a somewhat more normal pace now that we've gotten through our end of the month run for October. I don't have any orders to work on in the shop - although I have been working on some Christmas gifts. I have actually enjoyed doing that. I have said that now, working in the shop is relaxing for me!
I have gotten back to putting some stuff on ebay again. You can check out my auctions by clicking here. God has really blessed with these things and I'm very thankful for that.
Dad has also been selling quite a bit on ebay lately - you can see his auctions here.
Ok - that's enough rambling for now - I'll try to get this updated again within the next couple of days.
Thanks For Dropping In!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey, I read your blog. I'm from the New Columbia God's Missionary Church!!! Keep posting!!!

Alyssa Keister said...

I have been wondering what you were up to. I know the feeling of not knowing what to post. Tim Calhoun seems to never have that problem.

Anonymous said...

It's about time, I thought maybe you got a woman that we didn't know about!

Valeen Hykes said...

I agree with you too. I am in front of the computer all day, but I don't really have much to say most days....once the Holidays come around, hopefully I'll have more to post.

Valeen Hykes said...

I agree with you too. I am in front of the computer all day, but I don't really have much to say most days....once the Holidays come around, hopefully I'll have more to post.

Valeen Hykes said...

I agree with you too. I am in front of the computer all day, but I don't really have much to say most days....once the Holidays come around, hopefully I'll have more to post.