Sunday, December 24, 2006

All Ready - Well, Almost!

It's Christmas Eve, and I'm just about ready. I've got about four more gifts to get wrapped (they shouldn't take long), and a list to get typed up and I'll be ready to go!
As has been the tradition for the past 37 years or whatever, Dad cooked Christmas Eve supper tonight. Talk about a meal fit for a king! The menu was - Baked Potato, Scallops (huge ones), Crab Cake, Marlin (you know, the fish), crab stuffed mushrooms, and shrimp. You can click here for a picture of that meal.
I think I saw the dessert in the refrigerator, but I suggested that we wait until after church to eat that.
After we got done eating, I said, "Forget the crab stuffed mushrooms. Right now, I'm a seafood stuffed person!"
Thanks Dad, it was delicious!
Thanks For Dropping In!

No comments: