Saturday, February 24, 2007

An Update On The Family!

For those of you who may have been getting tired of looking at a picture of a monkey, here you go, a picture of two monkeys!
First off, I would like to congratulate Connor Davis - the subject of many of the posts on the Davis Doodles blog - on being the winner of the unofficial contest to name the monkey! His full name is now Grilly the Gray Gorilla, or Grilly for short.
On the second note of business, I would like to report that Grilly's long lost cousin Moe has now come to live with us after an extended stay in the wilderness of Pennsylvania. That's Moe hanging out with Grilly in the picture above.
I realize that it may seem a little strange to some of you that I would be posting pictures of stuffed monkeys, but hey, I'm having fun and we can't take ourselves seriously all the time, if at all!
Thanks For Dropping In!

2 comments:

Angie D said...

Connor will be overjoyed!

Valeen Hykes said...

Yes that 1st monkey picture was getting dusty!! I know, I know...so it my blog! I'll update it soon...hopefully.