Monday, June 11, 2007

Going High Tech!

I got a very pleasant surprise this morning when Dad asked me if I wanted one of my birthday gifts early. It caught me off guard and I didn't really know what to say, so he handed me a gift wrapped box.
When I opened it, I found what you see in the picture above - an RCA Mp3 player!
So far I have put 69 songs on this little piece of equipment which measures 3 1/4 by 1 1/4 by 3/4 inches. This is a little less than half of its capacity of 160 songs without a memory card which would expand the memory even further.
I have really been enjoying me early, unexpected birthday gift - I'm listening to it while I'm typing this!
Thank You So Much Mom & Dad!
Thanks For Dropping In!

2 comments:

Angie D said...

Those things look like fun, but I know my children--they'd either give it a bath, or ride it down the stairs! :) Happy early Birthday!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday!!!!