Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Here's An Update

I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a while, but I think one of the problems is called procrastination!
If you look at The Happy Pastor blog, you will see some of what I've been up to within the past week.
Up until the middle of last week, I was busy about every night working in the shop trying to finish up six wooden turkeys - I had only had the order since March!
This past weekend started out with my day off work on Friday (that's a great start to a weekend!) when we made our trip to Bass Pro Shops and the Civil War museum. It was a great day! Just being together as a family is a plus for me.
On Saturday, we went to an auction. I managed to buy a bunch of things - probably some things that I didn't need, but now I have them and have to figure out what I'm going to do with them!
This week has been pretty normal so far but stay tuned in case anything unusual happens!
Thanks For Dropping In!

No comments: