Monday, July 21, 2008

My New Toy!

I recently bought myself a new toy - I know, I'm a little big for that kind of stuff, but hey it's something that I've wanted for quite a while now.
As you may - or may not - be able to tell from the picture, I bought a laptop computer. I won't go into all of the technical details, but it's a Toshiba that I got a good deal on at Circuit City because it was actually a display model.
While I was at it, I also bought a case and a small mouse for it along with the service contract that covers both the mouse and the computer!
We got it taken care of today so that I can get on the internet using the wireless connection - which is how I'm posting this right now!
Thanks For Dropping In!

2 comments:

Angie D said...

I have LOVED my laptop! Did you name yours? :)

Anonymous said...

this is really nice...