Monday, April 12, 2010

Some Of My Projects

Yes, I still do like to do some woodworking . I don't do as much of it as I would like to though! I should do more considering how much I can relax when I'm working on these kinds of projects. Here are a few of my most recent projects.
You can click on these pictures to make them bigger.
I made this one for Dad to give to a friend of ours. These are his two favorite Bible verses. There are only 14 pieces of wood in this, but there are well over 100 cuts in the letters.
I made this one for Mom for Christmas. She has wanted a camper for a long time and this was the best I could do at the time! There are 115 individual pieces and 12 different kinds of wood in this one.

This is what I made Dad for Christmas. There are 55 individual pieces and 12 different kinds of wood in this.
This is a cat's paw back-scratcher that I made for a guy at work. He got me to make it for him for a Christmas gift for his daughter. He said she liked it.
This is my latest project. The Relay For Life team at work is going to be having a Crafty Coworker fundraiser in a couple weeks and the one lady asked me to make something for it. This is what I ended up making.

1 comment: