Sunday, February 06, 2011

Here I Am!

Yes, I am still alive and well - though I feel like it's barely sometimes!
We just got back this past Wednesday (the 2nd) from our annual trip to Florida for our church camp down there. Camp was great - God really helped a lot of people, me included. It was great seeing old friends and making new ones. We had a good time sightseeing for a couple days. The flight from Tampa to Atlanta on Wednesday went good, with the exception of a stress-causing email. The flight from Atlanta to Harrisburg was another story. The story of that flight includes some rather unpleasant details that I don't want to put on here and I really don't think you want to read on here.
All in all it was a good trip and we're getting settled back into our normal routines here.

1 comment:

Nothing Ever Goes Right said...

Follow me please.
I'll follow you too.