Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm Still Alive And Well - Almost!

Contrary to how it may appear here sometimes, I'm still among the living.
The past couple months have been interesting to say the least.
Let's see, there was Revival here at our church with the Cassadys (it was great!), Dad preached a Revival at another local church (He did great - I know, I'm biased - but it's the truth!), there was a week off for IHC (a much needed break and a relaxing, refreshing week), our local library book sale (I stocked up on a few more books, records, and tapes), and the BIG book sale over at Penn State (I REALLY stocked up there!).
Throw into the middle of all of that mix - teaching a Sunday School class every third Sunday, mowing grass (the Church and the neighbor's), working full time, getting a wisdom tooth pulled (that was in the morning, then I went to work - I think a few people thought there was something wrong with me for that!).
Yeah, I've been a little busy. There have been a few bumps in the road, but nothing worth complaining about - it's like someone said, "Life is hard, but God is Good."

4 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Dwight Donahey, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Latha vijayakumar said...

hi, Your blog is so nice

Unknown said...

Nice. Keep it up.

jennifer richard said...

Very nice. always see forward