Sunday, January 07, 2007

The End Of The Weekend!

Well, here we are at the end of another weekend. Is it just me, or do the weekends seem to fly by faster than the rest of the days of the week? Maybe it's because I look forward to them so much!
Friday evening we went to some friends' house and played a whole game of dominoes. I lost - as usual! We had a good time!
Saturday I got a chance to work in the shop for a while. In the afternoon we went away and out to eat. It was great just to be together as a family! I worked in the shop for a little while in the evening.
Sunday has been pretty much a normal day - Church in the morning and evening and rest in the afternoon!
Thanks For Dropping In!

3 comments:

Angie D said...

Someone besides me is lousy at Domino's? I feel much better! :)

Angie D said...

Sorry--make that dominoes. You weren't playing pizza!

Dwight Donahey said...

Actually, I can do pretty good at "Domino's" when we do have it! Actually too good I guess!