Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Another Update

It has been a little longer than I intended since my last update, so I'll try to let you know what has been going on around here.
On July 21st, we went to Penn's Creek for our camp Work Day. That meant alot of hard work but also some times of good fellowship and some fun.
On July 27th, Mom & Dad picked me up at work and we went back to Penn's Creek. I got to be there for the first weekend of camp. We heard tremendous messages from Bros. Fuller and Stetler!
I came home on Sunday evening. This week is the end of the month at work, so that's always a busy time. Today was officially "closing" but it actually wasn't too bad. Tomorrow, we're supposed to have a free steak dinner compliments of the company! Every once in a while there are rewards for all of the hard work!
I have gotten to work in the shop some this week. This is the first that I've been able to do that for a while. Here is a picture of something that I made this week. It's about 4 1/2 by 9 1/2 inches.
Thanks For Dropping In!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your wood working projects are really neat. Do you sell these things are just keep them for family?

Dwight Donahey said...

This one was a gift. Some of the things I make, I sell, others are for gifts.

Valeen Hykes said...

Very nice work!