Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Couple Pics From Camp

One of the reasons that I wanted to go to Camp this year was because of the youth evangelist. The youth evangelist was the one and only Rev. Joel Byer. I only got a couple pictures of him - unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Rev. Byer when he was wearing sunglasses during his message or the time that he came down off of the platform walking with a cane! Needless to say, I think he kept everyone's attention, but at the same time he got his point across.

During camp this year, I was happy to see one of my Grandmas. I hadn't seen Sis. Crock for a little while, so it was good to see her. No, I'm not standing on anything in this picture - Sis. Crock is just a little lady that I look up to very much.

Thanks For Dropping In!

1 comment:

Angie D said...

Joel Byer is always good for some interesting photos!