Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm Back!

Here I am again! I was having trouble with my computer over the weekend and couldn't get online with it. I could have used Dad's computer, but all I used it for was to check other blogs and my email.
We've been busy the past few days.
On Thursday evening we went to an auction. Dad went earlier and then Mom picked me up at work and we went up. I got a few things - a couple box lots of junk and books. I also bought a nearly new wood planer.
On Friday evening, we went to a revival service at the Beavertown God's Missionary Church.
On Saturday morning, Dad and Mom had some running to do and I stayed at home to study a Sunday School lesson. After they got home, we went to the Mifflin County Library book sale. I got quite a few books - mostly history books. The rest of the day was spent pretty much here at home.
On Sunday morning, it was my turn to teach the teenage Sunday School class at church.
Today, of course I was at work. While I was there, Dad spent some time for me and got my computer fixed. This evening, I spent some time in the shop and got to update my blog again!
Thanks For Dropping In!

1 comment:

Valeen Hykes said...

Glad to see your back!