Thursday, May 03, 2007

Just An Update

This is just an update on my week so far.
Our Revival services ended Sunday evening - it was a great Revival!
Monday evening - I didn't do a whole lot of anything.
Tuesday evening - Dad and I went to Penns Creek and from there to New Berlin to look at some books which Dad ended up buying.
Wednesday evening - Prayer meeting
Thursday evening - Barbershop appointments for Dad & I
Friday evening - We're planning on going to New Berlin to get the rest of the books from Tuesday evening (we couldn't get them all in the van!). From there, we're going to Penns Creek for the annual Drama / Reenactment (Is there a difference?).
Thanks For Dropping In!

2 comments:

Angie D said...

That must be a substantial pile of books. Are these for sale, or can we expect the Donahey Library to open soon?

Dwight Donahey said...

Well, the plans were to sell them, but I don't know how that's going to work out!