Saturday, May 05, 2007

My New Toy

We went to some yard sales today and I bought several things. Here is my biggest purchase of the day.
We have another tractor, but it's just too small for what we were using it for.
This one is a 12 horsepower Gravely with a 50 inch mower on it.
Fortunately, we can get both tractors in the shed. The concern with this one was the width, but it does fit - the total width of the mowing deck is 54 inches, the opening for the shed doors is 58 inches!
I'm just thankful that I was able to get this tractor. The man that I bought it from was very helpful and told me just about everything there was to know about it.

My new toy in action! I really like it!


Thanks For Dropping In!

1 comment:

Angie D said...

Drive that thing up to Indiana for a visit. (Bring your weed-whacker also...)