Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Weekend Trip

We headed west on a mini-vacation this Labor Day weekend. We got home around 3:30 this afternoon.
The two pictures below are the only ones that I took while we were away.
The first one is a recently remodeled house that we passed. The second picture is one of the two barns on the property. Notice the moose horns on the front of the house and the end of the barn. The other barn had a rather large set of elk antlers on the end.

In case you were wondering where we went on this vacation - we went to State College (about 30 miles away - and slightly to the west)! We ate lunch at Ce-Ce's Pizza Buffet, went to Michael's craft store, Circuit City, and the Nittany Mall.
The pictures above were taken along route 322 several miles outside of State College.
It was an enjoyable day, and for me at least, it felt like a vacation!
Thanks For Dropping In!







2 comments:

The Sicklers said...

Sounds like you had a good time! I think we've driven by that place a few times. It's pretty fancy! I like to look at houses like that but I don't know if I'd want to live in one!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the insides of these places.