Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Shoes!

I have figured out that there is at least one person out there who likes to go shopping for shoes. Knowing that, I decided to show you a picture of my latest acquisition. They are Timberland Pro sneakers.
How would you like to go shopping for a brand new pair of shoes and not have to worry about the price?
Here's the story - In my job, I am required to wear safety shoes. They can be steel toe or otherwise, as long as there's something there to keep my toes from getting smashed. Every so often, the shoe truck comes around. When this happens, we can go get a new pair of safety shoes at the company's expense - up to a certain limit.
So far, so good - I like them!
Thanks For Dropping In!

2 comments:

Angie D said...

Do those come in high heels?

Valeen Hykes said...

Free shoes?! I'm there!