Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some Of Our Friends

Out of the thousands of people that we saw at IHC, there were actually some that we consider to be our friends.
One of the highlights of the trip was finally getting to meet Gene & Angie Davis and the boys!
The Blog King himself - you'll have to ask Angie Davis what her reaction was when Joel walked up!
Tim Calhoun - just as he was telling Dad about how he was trying to sneak a picture of him but couldn't, I walked up and took his picture. What's so hard about that?!
This is Brenda - she took care of the breakfast at our hotel. We had a lot of fun with her. She gave Mom a couple hugs and told her how sorry she felt for her because of Dad & I. I wouldn't know why she would say something like that!




1 comment:

Angie D said...

Unfortunately, I am old and I cannot remember what my reaction to Joel was...