Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some Miscellaneous Pictures

Here are some random pictures from our trip to IHC this year - Enjoy!
When I took the picture of Gene & Angie Davis with my parents, Gene asked me to make him look tall. I did what I could Gene - how's this?
A beautiful sunset that we saw one evening.
A typical breakfast for Dad - fresh made waffle, syrup, orange juice, and coffee (I usually just had toast and orange juice - the waffles did look good though!)
Even when away from home - Ebay gets checked!
Marie Plank hard at work at the recording sales counter.
Here's something that you don't see very often - Father and Son on the platform at the same time!
It only seems fitting that Jim Plank would be on the platform during the Patriotic Service!
How would you like to be greeted by this site as you're driving down the road? This picture was taken out through the windshield of the bus as we traveled down the interstate on our way home from IHC!
Don't panic! This one was actually traveling backwards behind the one that was pulling it!

2 comments:

Angie D said...

Um, I believe I asked to look young and skinny. What have you done about that? :)

tim said...

Dwight...I'm glad to see you did the best you could with what you had to work with. It's great you guys were able to meet the Davis fam. Although we've not had the same honor, He seems like a nice fellow from what I can tell on the blogs.