Sunday, April 01, 2007

The End Of An Interesting Week

I know - today's actually the beginning of the week! I just wanted to give an update on the past week.
This past week at work was the week when they close the books on the month / quarter. It usually gets quite interesting during these times. Fortunately, things have improved, so it wasn't as hectic as it has been in the past, but we were still busy and able to get out of there at a decent time each day.
The highlight of the week was the revival that Dad was preaching at the Big Valley Brethren In Christ Church. I was able to be with them for all of the services except two. I may be partial, but I thought Dad did great - God really helped him with the messages. I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way!
Yesterday was sort of a take it easy day. We did some running around in the morning, but other than that most of the day was spent together here at home.
Thanks For Dropping In!

1 comment:

Angie D said...

I'm just glad we haven't lost a blogger!