Saturday, April 07, 2007

HE IS RISEN!

I don't mention very much on here about my job, but something happened a few weeks ago that I thought would be very appropriate to share at this time of year.
I'm sure you remember a few weeks ago when the controversy came out because of some guy saying that the bones of Jesus had been found. A lady that I work with was talking about this one day and asked me if I had seen the documentary about it on television. I said that I hadn't and that it was - and I quote - "a bunch of nonsense." She proceeded to inform me that, since I hadn't seen the documentary, I was uninformed and uneducated! I said, "I know that He died and on the third day, He rose again."
To tell you the truth, I got tickled and had to laugh at being told that I was uninformed and uneducated about this issue!
About a week or so later, another coworker who was there when this exchange took place came to me and told me that someone had been on the news saying that the guy that started the controversy didn't know what he was talking about. I just laughed, but inside, I was thinking something like, "I tried telling you that!"
Matthew 28:5 & 6 says, "And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."
HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

Angie D said...

What's that old song? "I've read the back of the book and we WIN!"