Friday, April 20, 2007

We're Back!

We have returned home from our trip to the Interchurch Holiness Convention (IHC) in Dayton, Ohio. I promised to post some pictures, so here they are.
One of the highlights for me this year was the patriotic service. I'm sure that no one who was there will forget it for a long time, if ever. I have posted a few pictures below - notice I said "a few." I didn't even try to get a picture of the parade of veterans coming into the service, along with many other scenes.
The last time that I was at IHC, I managed to miss the Time Of Discovery youth service - but not this year! With several Bible College groups singing, Travis Johnson speaking (see pic below for more details!), and Dwight Rine speaking, it was a great service!
Once again this year, the Mass Children's Choir (something like 235 children) and the Mass College Choir (approximately 300 including the orchestra) did a fantastic job!
I have more pics that I want to post some time, so keep checking back!
Thanks For Dropping In!

1 comment:

Angie D said...

Thanks for the pictures. I feel a little better now.