Sunday, April 22, 2007

Some More Miscellaneous Dayton Pics

Of course we had to stop to eat. This is the Hometown Buffet that we stopped at on the way out.
We stopped at Cracker Barrel on the way home. The man with the sunglasses in the middle of the picture was some of our entertainment for the week.

Riding on the bus is also a good time to get some much needed rest!


As usual, Bro. & Sis. Cooley kept us entertained with a variety of jokes and stories during our traveling time. This included Bro. Cooley's memories and imitations of some of the PA Dutch people that he has known over the years.



This was my traveling buddy for part of the time going out and coming back. I think I drew more pictures during that time than I have for a long time!




Of course, it was good to get to see some of our fellow bloggers. We got to talk to a few of them, but not all of them like I would have liked to.





2 comments:

Angie D said...

Were you and Tim Calhoun taking pictures of one another? :)

Dwight Donahey said...

I think that was the intent. I don't know if he got one of me or not!