Sunday, November 09, 2008

I Jumped The Gun!

In my previous post, I referred to a certain fellow blogger who had not attended our Revival Services this week. I posted that before church this evening and lo and behold, who should show up at church this evening but the Prodigal Blogger!
Here he is sitting with his family in church. Yes, believe it or not, he was actually seen with his wife this evening!
Here he is singing "He Didn't Throw The Clay Away" - Bro. Thornton requested that Tim sing, so here he is.
Please excuse the quality of these first two pictures, but don't you think it's appropriate that since I'm posting pictures of Tim Calhoun that I post Tim Calhoun type pictures?!
As proof that we will extend the hand of fellowship to anyone, here is a picture of Dad talking to Tim as he is leaving the church this evening.
Thanks For Dropping In!

No comments: