Monday, November 03, 2008

Wayback Memories

I know, this is probably a shock - I'm actually posting on here two days in a row!
One of my fellow bloggers has an occasional feature that he calls "Wayback Wednesday" where he posts a picture from the past - some from the distant past, some from the not so distant past.
I decided to do something similar here - I don't know if I should call it "Wayback Monday" or "Monday Memories" - I guess I'll have to decide that later.
Here is an announcement for a Penn View Bible Institute service when Dad was pastoring in Berwick. This group actually consists of at least three current bloggers.
The members of this group are: Seated, left to right - Terri (Devinney) Walter, Kim (Helfrick) Hoffman; Standing, left to right - Mike Shiery, Jon Plank
Thanks For Dropping In!

1 comment:

David and Terri said...

Oh my goodness! Now that brings back memories!