Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In The News

Here is a picture of a newspaper article that we saw recently.

Update - Mom thought I should offer an explanation of this post. If you look at my previous post, you will see that we were at a museum yesterday and that is where we saw this newspaper article. If you click on the picture and enlarge it (or maybe you don't have to enlarge it), you can see that the article is about a Frank Calhoun - but the fact does remain that it's a Calhoun!

I know - we shouldn't judge a whole family by one person!

Just kidding you Tim - again!

1 comment:

tim said...

great find....Jennifer and Jamison Plank would love it. they've been wanting to see me hang since I was the infamous Killer Colby in last years Christmas play...
would like to see the whole piece...my grandfather was born in Juniata county...lived in or near Unionville, could've been kin to this here Frank fellow.
I'll have to get with you on the location of the museum. Might have to go hang out there for an afternoon.